RETURNS & WARRANTY.
If you change your mind on your purchase, please return the scooter in its original packaging within 14 days for a full refund. Please note due to the nature of the product, we are unable to accept the return if it has been used. Checks will be made once we have the scooter back at our warehouse. We do not offer a try before you buy service.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you receive your item and it is damaged, or develops a fault under normal use* within 30 days of delivery, then you can return it to us for repair, replacement or refund.
Please email email@example.com quoting order number and details of the fault. Please also attach images or a short video that demonstrates the problem.
All returns are assessed in house and the fault must be confirmed before further action can be taken.
All components must be returned in the box with your item. If no fault is confirmed, the item will be returned to you at your cost.
After 30 days, if your scooter develops a fault through normal use* you may be still entitled to have your product repaired at no cost under warranty.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting order number and details of the fault attaching images and videos that demonstrates the problem. We will then support you through the next steps depending on the issue.
Please Note: The following cases are not quality issues, thus not applicable to the warranty terms. Cost and repair fees might occur.
• Malfunction due to not following the operating instructions and precautions.
• The dysfunction caused by improper assembly or improper repairs by the user.
• Faults due to repairs not conducted by officially appointed service providers or defects due to modification or replacement of the original parts.
• Failure to proper replacement and maintenance in time due to wear and tear of consumables, resulting in malfunction or damage of other components.
• Leaking or blew-out tire due to puncture or impact of a foreign object.
• Damage caused by overloading or passing obstacles and performing extreme sports.
• Damage caused by force majeure (e.g., fire, earthquake, lightning strike, flood).
• Free warranty services are invalid for parts that are in regular use/natural wear.
• Water into the battery, when ridden in rain, is not covered by the warranty.
Normal Use* - the warranty doesn’t cover consumable, wear and tear parts such as wheels (tyres, spokes or punctures), cables, brake hoses, headsets or bottom brackets.
Upright lever. Two-year warranty due to breakage.
Pedal. Two-year warranty due to deformation and breakage.
Folding handle. Two-year warranty due to breakage.
Battery: Two-year warranty due to charging failure.
Motor: Two-year warranty due to malfunction.
Multi-function dashboard: Two-year warranty due to display malfunction.
Other accessories: N/A.
Note: The warranty does not cover damage caused by human factors. Free repair during the warranty period, excluding material cost and transportation cost.
Hikerboy reserves the final right of interpretation.